Thursday, August 03, 2006

My New Book is coming out this Fall

I am pleased to announce that I am releasing my first book this fall (currently scheduled for October). I have written a book based on my experiences helping those who have had a bankruptcy or other financial challenge, overcome significant hurdles and become homeowners.

Right now, you can pre-order this book at a discounted rate of $25.00.

Visit the book sales site for more information:
http://www.bankruptcymortgagebook.com

When you pre-order, you will receive a 60 Day Action Plan to help you get on the right track to getting a mortgage approval after having a bankruptcy. You will also get a FREE no-obligation consultation with me to give you the personal attention that we all desire to make this transition as smooth as possible.

If you know anyone who has had a financial challenge such as a bankruptcy, please direct them to the site as well.

Thanks in advance,

Anthony

No comments: